Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card is one of the best cards you can found around. It ask it users to use their new Card to make at least $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months and get a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. This Card is offered by American Express.
Gold Delta SkyMilesFees And Rate
- Annual Membership Fee – $0 for the first year, then $95.
- Balance Transfer-Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Cash Advance- Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- Foreign Transaction- None.
- Late Payment- Up to $38.
- Returned Payment- Up to $38.
- Over-limit- None.
Benefits OfGold Delta SkyMiles
- Earn 35,000 Bonus Miles; To qualify for the 35,000 bonus miles, you must make eligible purchases with your Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card that total $1,000 or more (the “Threshold Amount”) within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- $50 Statement Credit.
- The introductory annual fee for the Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card will be $0 for the first year of Card Membership. After that, the annual fee will be $95.
- Payment must be made in person with a Gold Delta SkyMiles or Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card. Children under 2 years of age may accompany the Card Member for free.
- Earn 1 Mile; Bonus miles will be posted to your Delta SkyMiles account 8 to 12 weeks after the end of each month.
- You earn 2 Miles on Delta Purchases; For each dollar charged on an eligible purchase in each billing period on your Card from American Express.
- Earn Medallion Status.
Card Application Requirement
- Account Managers must be at least 18 years old and have a U.S. Mailing Address and Social Security Number.
- Additional Card Members must be at least 13 years of age and never have had a defaulted account with American Express.
More Information AboutGold Delta SkyMiles
- To login, Card Members must have an American Express user ID and password or create one in the app.
- Award Travel; Taxes and fees for Award Travel are the responsibility of the passenger and must be paid at the time the ticket is booked.
- Award Travel seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or in all markets.
- Delta No Blackout Dates; Although blackout dates have been eliminated on Delta flights, blackout dates may apply on partner flights and are defined by individual partner carriers.
- Delta Sky Club Access, Reduced Fee; Benefit permits access to one Club location and is not transferable to another Club.
- Individuals must be at least 18 years of age to access the Delta Sky Club, and 21 years of age to access locations with a self-service bar.
- Delta SkyMiles MarketPlace; SkyMiles Marketplace is for use only by SkyMiles Medallion members or customers that have a U.S. issued Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express.
How to apply
– Click on ‘apply now’ icon
– Fill-up the information required.
– Click ‘Continue’
How To Login
- Log-on to https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/delta-skymiles/
- Move to to-right conner to see ‘ Login’ icon.
- Provide your username and password.
- Click login to access your account.
- Visit; https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/delta-skymiles/ to access contact information about the card.