Capital-One Platinum Mastercard is a great credit card for getting your credit history back on track. Rebuilding your credit starts with finding a credit card that will approve you — even if your credit isn’t too pretty. This card is a product of capital-one bank.
Capital-One Platinum Credit Card Benefits
- Account Alerts; Set up personalized email or text reminders to help you stay on top of your account.
- Autopay; Set up Autopay for your account and your payments will be made automatically every month.
- See Monthly Recurring Transactions; 24/7 access to a list of merchants that charge your Capital One card monthly, like subscriptions and bills on your account at www.capitalone.com.
- Authorized User; Add an authorized user to your account, and track spending by user.
- Balance Transfer; Transfer your higher-rate balances onto a Capital One card.
- 24/7 Customer Service; Helpful customer service representatives are available to assist you 24 hours a day.
- $0 Fraud Liability; If your card is lost or stolen, you will not be responsible for unauthorized charges.
- Virtual Card Numbers; Keep your real card number to yourself and shop online more securely with virtual card numbers.
- Card Lock; Effortlessly lock your card with a few taps if it has been misplaced, lost or stolen.
- Security Alerts; Get notified via text, email and phone if Capital One notices potential suspicious activity on your account. Add your mobile number.
How To Apply To Capital-One Platinum Credit Card
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ icon.
- Fill up the information required.
- Read the terms and condition then click ‘Continue’ to apply.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases and Transfers – 26.99%.
- APR for Cash Advances – 26.99%..
- If you do not pay by due date, capital one will begin charging interest on cash advances on the transaction date.
- Annual Fee – None.
- Transfer Transaction Fee – None.
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- Penalty Fees; Late Payment Penalty Fee – Up to $38.
Customer Service Contacts
- Contact by Phone
1-800-CAPITAL (1-800-227-4825) (For servicing of existing accounts only)
Outside the US, call collect:
- Online banking support:
- Fraud Protection:
1-800-427-9428 or 1-800-239-7054
- International collect calls to report a lost or stolen card:
- Apply for a credit card:
- Secured Card Make an initial deposit: